Last Updated On: 8/15/17
Thanks for stopping by my relics site. I am still experiencing problems with the site. I hope to have these corrected soon. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my site. I am Tom Hays and I am the fourth generation to grow up on our family farm, a short distance from the Stones River Battlefield. I've always had an interest in the civil war, and have been selling relics for twenty years. Many of you also know my father, Bill Hays who also dealt in relics for many years. I have had this relic site since February of 1998 and many things have changed in that time, but the following never will:
1) First and Foremost, I'll never knowlingly sell a fake relic.
2) I'll not make up a location where a relic was found.
3) I'll not make up a story to embellish a relic.
4) I'll not alter a relic to represent it as something it's not.
5) I'll tell you if the relic has been repaired.
6) I'll stand behind every relic that I sell.
In short, I'll treat you exactly the way I want to be treated when I buy. I appreciate your business and I appreciate you!
Whenever you are in the Middle Tennessee area, I'd love for you to stop by. Please call first, as I am a one man operation and I'm often away from the shop.
Please remember our service men & women in your prayers. God Bless America!